Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is one of the leading insurance firms in India. What started as a joint venture between Allianz SE and Bajaj Finserv Limited in 2001 has grown to become one of the most successful firms in the Indian insurance sector and has a large customer base. They have their head office in Pune with a number of branch offices situated all over India.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal Premium Calculator
The official website and app of Bajaj Allianz has a built-in tool for calculating private car insurance premium called the premium calculator. When buying insurance online, you need to use this premium calculator to get a quote on your insurance premium prior to the purchase. The calculator will have a number of parameters where you will have to input relative information. Based on the details you have provided, the calculator will calculate your insurance premium.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal Premium Calculator has the following parameters:
- When renewing a Bajaj Allianz insurance policy:
You just need to provide your vehicle registration number and your policy number to proceed.
- When renewing another firm’s insurance policy:
You will need to provide your vehicle registration number, your name, your mobile number and email address to get the insurance premium quote.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal Procedure
Renewing your car insurance should be done on a timely manner either online or offline:
You can purchase your car insurance from Bajaj Allianz official website or app after you get your insurance premium quote from the premium calculator.
You can visit any of the Bajaj Allianz branch offices or meet with any of the insurance agents to purchase the car insurance. You will have to provide hard copy of all the necessary documents to the insurer.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal Key Benefits
Renewing your car insurance with Bajaj Allianz comes with a number of key benefits:
- Cashless claim settlement at over 4,000 authorised garages
- Transfer up to 50% of your existing No Claim Bonuses from your current insurer
- In the absence of cashless facility, 75% provided on account payment
- In the event of a vehicle breakdown/accident, towing facility is available
- Offers lock and key replacement cover
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal Features
- Fix ARAI approved security devices to your vehicle
- Instant SMS alerts and claim assistance
- 24x7 customer care service
- 24x7 Spot Assistance
- Instant online purchase and renewal of the insurance policy
- Hassle-free claim settlement
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim Process
Bajaj Allianz car insurance ensures continued financial protection when renewed. Claim process varies in accordance with the incident against which the claim is being raised.
In case of an accident:
- Get in touch with Bajaj Allianz as soon as the incident takes place by contacting the nearest Bajaj Allianz branch or calling their toll-free customer care number
- Raise either a cashless claim request or a reimbursement claim request
- File a FIR report if required
- Bajaj Allianz will assign a surveyor to inspect the damages done to your vehicle
- Post the inspection, the surveyor will submit an incident report on the same to the insurer
- Submit the required documents and invoices to the surveyor
- Post verification of the documents, invoices and based on the incident report, the firm will approve your claim settlement
In case of theft:
- Immediately contact the nearest Bajaj Allianz branch office or contact them via their customer care number
- Lodge a FIR report at the nearest police station
- Raise a claim request along with a claim form duly signed by you
- Hand over the original car keys along with a copy of your driving license, RC book, insurance policy document and the FIR report
- Submit the duly signed forms No.28, No.29, No.30 and No.35
- Submit the ‘No Trace Report’ of the insured vehicle from the police
In case of third-party claims:
- Immediately contact Bajaj Allianz via their customer care number or get in touch with their nearest branch office
- Lodge a FIR report at the nearest police station
- Raise a claim request by submitting the claim form duly signed by you along with a copy of the police FIR report
- Also submit copy of your driving license, insurance policy and your vehicle’s RC book
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance FAQs:
What is NBC?
NBC, also called No Claim Bonus is awarded to the policyholder for every claim-free year.
For how long is my motor insurance policy valid?
Your motor insurance policy is valid for 12 months from the date of commencement.
What is a cover note?
A cover note is a temporary certificate of insurance provided by the insurer until the insurer can issue the original policy document to the policyholder.
Will my insurance cover electrical and non-electrical accessories fitted to my vehicle?
Yes, your insurance will cover electrical and non-electrical accessories fitted to your vehicle.
Will my vehicle be covered if it is being used for purposes other than business or personal?
In cases where your vehicle is being used for purposes other than business or personal, your vehicle will not be covered.