Guaranteed plans are those that allow individuals to obtain guaranteed returns over a period of time, besides providing them with a life cover. These plans have come to be very popular in the current day as they offer an array of benefits in the form of guaranteed returns and savings. Guaranteed plans work almost like retirement plans, and work perfectly for individuals who are aged between 18 years and 60 years of age.
An ideal guaranteed plan that includes a life cover will have a policy term of anywhere between 10 years and 30 years. The maturity benefits (benefits accrued after the policy matures) are also quite impressive in the case of guaranteed plans. For a fixed term, usually equivalent to the length of the policy period, individuals will get fixed, monthly returns. Also, Guaranteed Plans also work as a great tax saving instrument and have come to be very popular in the present day.
Future Generali offers 6 Guaranteed Plans to individuals intending to purchase a guaranteed income cover. Let us take a detailed look at the guaranteed plans offered by Future Generali and analyse each plan to help you discover the ideal guaranteed insurance plan.
Benefits of Future Generali Guaranteed Plans
Guaranteed Income Plans offered by Future Generali come with several benefits and privileges. Let us look at the prime features of these plans and also evaluate how they are beneficial to the policyholder.
- Future Generali Guaranteed Plans provide a fixed monthly income over the plan period. Policy terms of Guaranteed Plans offered by Future Generali range between 10 years and 30 years. Individuals will get a fixed income based on the policy period they’ve chosen.
- Future Generali Guaranteed Plans come with impressive tax benefits. Tax benefits can be claimed by the policyholder under Sections 80C and 10D of the Indian Income Tax Act.
- The Guaranteed Plans also offer death benefits and maturity benefits. Maturity benefits will hold applicable after the end of the policy term.
- Premiums need to be paid for a period of 10 years to 30 years and guaranteed pay-outs are received for the coming years as per the policy.
- Future Generali offers 6 different Guaranteed Income Plans, letting customers choose a policy that suits them the best. Each policy is designed and structured to satisfy the varied customer interests.
- Each plan comes with a set of additional benefits. This is dependent on the premium payments and the chosen policy term. From Guaranteed Income Plans to Education Plans, there are different plans to choose from. Under the Guaranteed Education Plan, parents will be covered under the life insurance scheme of the policy.
- Future Generali’s customer service centre is always open to answer any queries or grievances customers might have.
- Customers can also apply for the policy in a hassle-free and simple way – the application process can be completed online along with supporting documents. An executive from Future Generali will get in touch with you to take your application process to the next phase.
- Future Generali’s Guaranteed Plans will help you take care of financial commitments of the future. By way of offering savings options, long-term financial commitments can be met and customers can use their savings for a spate of reasons.
List of Guaranteed Plans offered by Future Generali
Future Generali offers 6 Guaranteed Plans to individuals who wish to purchase an insurance plan with a guaranteed benefit and life cover. Let us look at the various plans Guaranteed Plans offered by Future Generali in detail:
The Future Generali Big Income Multiplier Plan
Following are the salient features of the Future Generali Big Income Multiplier Plan:
- The plan entails regular premium payments for a period of 12 years and guarantees a payout for the next 14 years after the policy term.
- The maturity benefit is equivalent to twice the value of the premiums paid over the course of the policy term.
- The Big Income Multiplier provides tax benefits under Sections 10D and 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- Individuals applying for the policy can choose to either receive their pay-out on a monthly basis or an annual basis.
- As a life insurance policy, the Big Income Multiplier Plan also provides policyholders with a life cover in the form of death benefits, enabling the policyholder to ensure his/her family’s financial security in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The entry age for the policy is between 4 years and 50 years.
The Future Generali Pearls Guarantee Plan
The Future Generali Pearls Guarantee Plan is a popular plan that offers a string of benefits. Let us take a look at what you can expect upon purchasing the plan:
- The plan entails paying premiums for a limited period of time and assures guaranteed returns after the end of the term.
- Premium payments can be made on a quarterly, half-yearly, yearly or monthly basis, giving policyholders the option to flexibly make premium payments.
- The policy term can range from 16 years to 18 years and guaranteed returns can be earned up to the time the policy hits its maturity.
- In case of the unexpected death of the policyholder, the policyholder’s nominee will receive returns equivalent to 120% of the sum assured.
- The Future Generali Pearls Guarantee Plan enables the policyholder to obtain tax benefits under relevant sections of the Indian Income Tax Act.
The Future Generali Assured Income Plan
The Assured Income Plan is another popular guaranteed plan offered by Future Generali. Let us look at the plan’s notable features:
- Under the Assured Income Plan, as a policyholder, you will be required to make premium payments for either 11 years or 15 years.
- Both these options attract their own benefits. For instance, if you choose a policy term of 11 years, an amount equivalent to 1.5 times the annualised premium will be paid-out for the next 11 years. On the other hand, a 15 year policy term will give you returns of 2 times the annualised premium over the next 15 years upon completion of the policy term.
- Individuals also receive additional benefits after the end of the policy term. The policy also provides death benefits in the unfortunate demise of the policyholder. The amount under the death benefit is given to the policyholder’s nominee.
The Future Generali Saral Bima
The Future Generali Saral Bima is one of Future Generali’s foremost offerings under its Guaranteed Plans component. Here are some noteworthy features of the plan:
- The plan provides policyholders with a life insurance cover during the period of the policy term.
- The Saral Bima plan also provides the policyholder with a maturity benefit upon completion of the plan period.
- Policyholders can obtain tax benefits upon purchasing this insurance policy. Tax benefits are applicable under relevant sections of the Indian Income Tax Act – Sections 80C and 10D.
- The policy term for the plan is 10 years to 20 years. Customers can choose a policy period of their choice.
- Premiums towards the plan can be paid on a yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly basis, depending on the policyholder’s convenience.
The Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan
Let us look at the benefits offered under the Assured Money Back Plan:
- The Assured Money Back Plan lets the policyholder decide on his policy term. Premium payments can be made over a 5, 7 10 or 12 year period.
- The policy term can last for 15 years, 17 years , 20 years or 22 years.
- The sum assured under the plan is dependent on the policy term chosen by the policyholder.
- The plan provides a guaranteed sum assured – 110% of the sum assured will be provided under the policy.
- After the end of the term of your premium payment, the policyholder will receive 10% of the sum assured every year for the next 9 years.
- The policy provides the customer’s nominee with a life cover in the case of the unfortunate demise of the customer.
The Future Generali Assured Education Plan
The Future Generali Assured Education Plan is one of the most popular programmes to secure your children’s education. Let us take a look at the various benefits that can be received upon purchasing the plan:
- In order to purchase this plan, the policyholder has to be a parent aged between 21 years and 50 years.
- The age of the child has to be between 0 to 10 years. The plan is basically a savings plan that enables you to save for your child’s education. The savings can be used till the child attains the age of 17.
- The plan provides policyholders with guaranteed pay outs depending on when the policyholder will require the money. The plan basically provides three options at different phases of your child’s life, to receive pay-outs under the policy.
- Policyholders are eligible for tax benefits under the Future Generali Assured Education Plan. ‘
- The plan will be active and will secure the education of the child even in the light of the policyholder’s unfortunate death.
- Premiums can be paid on a monthly basis or an annual basis.
List of Plans Provided By Future Generali
The Future Generali Big Income Multiplier Plan
4 years to 50 years
18 years to 64 years
Minimum Premium Payable Rs. 1,500 p.m or Rs. 18,000 p.a.
|The Future Generali Pearls Guarantee Plan
||7 years to 55 years
||16 years to 18 years
||Minimum Premium : Rs. 10,000 p.a.
|The Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan
||18 years to 50 years
||15 years/17 years/ 20 years/ 22 years
||Minimum Premium for 5 year or 7 year Premium Term : Rs. 18,000
Minimum Premium for 12 year premium term : Rs. 24,000
|Future Generali Assured Income Plan
||For 11 year Policy term: years to 50 years.
For 15 year Policy Term: 5 years to 50 years.
||11 years or 15 years, depending on the customer’s choice
||Minimum Premium can vary.
|Future Generali Saral Bima Plan
||7 years to 55 years
||10 years to 50 years, depending on the customer’s choice
||Minimum Premium: Rs. 9,000 p.a.
|Future Generali Assured Education Plan
||Entry age for parent: 21 years to 50 years of age.
Entry age for child: 0 to 10 years
||17 years – Age of child during the time of purchase of policy.
||Minimum monthly premium amount: Rs. 2,000.
Minimum annual Premium amount: Rs. 20,000.
Why one needs to choose Future Generali’s Guaranteed Plans?
Guaranteed Plans by Future Generali stand out amongst most other life insurance plans in the offing. Here is why:
- Guaranteed plans make sure that you receive guaranteed income after the end of the premium payment term. Meaning, if your premium payment term expires after 11 years, you will receive guaranteed payouts for the next 11 years.
- Guaranteed Plans are associated with maturity benefits and death benefits.
- These plans help to meet long term financial commitments including children's’ education and emergency medical conditions.
- These plans offer tax benefits on premium payments, and death and maturity proceeds under Sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
You can apply for a Future Generali Guaranteed Plan by visiting the official Future Generali website.