IndiaFirst Life Insurance is one of the latest entrants to the highly competitive life insurance market in India. The company has witnessed substantial growth in recent years and has expanded its presence all over the country. The company offers different types of life insurance covers to protect its customers from various unexpected hazards. Customers can buy these covers based on their specific requirements and investment goals. The investment-oriented life insurance policies offered by the company offer a combination of both insurance and investment benefits to customers. Customers can use the premium calculators available on the company website to check the exact maturity amount they are likely to get from their policies.
Why you need a premium calculator?
While term covers are intended only for the purpose of protection, other life insurance policies aim to take care of the specific investment goals of the policyholder. Here, policyholders can save a specific amount periodically and get maturity returns at the end of the policy term. Before they start investing in these covers, policyholders must know how much they are getting in maturity returns. Most policyholders invest in these covers for specific reasons like buying a new car, building a new car, saving for children’s education/marriage, etc. Premium calculators guide these policyholders in understanding how much they have to invest every year to achieve the desired returns.
How to use IndiaFirst Life Insurance Premium Calculator
The premium calculator available on the company’s official website can be accessed using the following ways:
- Visit the official website of IndiaFirst Life Insurance at https://www.indiafirstlife.com/
- On the right side of the homepage, find the floating menu with the button labelled ‘get a quick quote’.
- Click on the button and choose the type of plan you wish to buy.
- Here, you can choose the plan, age, gender, sum assured amount, policy term, etc.
- Once you have entered the required details, click on ‘show my quote’.
- On the resulting page, enter your name, phone number, and email ID.
- Once you submit these details, you can find the premium amount for the chosen plan.
- You may follow the same procedure to determine the premium amount for various endowment, retirement, and child plans.
Advantages of using a premium calculator
Using a life insurance premium calculator comes with a lot of advantages, which can be listed as follows:
- The most important benefit of using a premium calculator is the time saving associated with it. With a premium calculator, you are just a few clicks away from knowing the price of a life insurance policy. Before premium calculators, customers got the price quote for a plan only by visiting the company’s branch office.
- Companies can appeal to a wide customer base with the help of a premium calculator. Rather than answering customer queries one by one, companies allow customers to check the price of a product first and then apply for it. In this way, they can cater only to interested parties who wish to proceed with the purchase.
- It is possible to compare a multitude of products with the help of premium calculators. There are plenty of life insurance products available in the market, and choosing the right policy is often influenced by its price. Premium calculators help customers know the price of a product in advance and assist them with their decision-making process.
- With the help of premium calculators, customers can get a better understanding of the life insurance products in the market. Customers can improve their product knowledge and know the factors that influence the prices of various products.
Finding the right life insurance cover requires careful research and a better understanding of various products available in the market. Premium calculators guide customers with their decision-making process and help them pick the right product that meets their requirements. If customers are satisfied with the price of the product, they may go ahead and purchase the policy right away.