IndiaFirst is a relatively new entrant to India’s life insurance market. Within a short period of time, the company has managed to gain a decent customer base through its diverse range of products. Among the various plans offered by IndiaFirst, term insurance plans provide pure insurance coverage without any maturity benefit. As there is no maturity benefit, term plans are the cheapest forms of life insurance covers available in the market. Customers who wish to buy one of the term covers offered by IndiaFirst can easily check the price of the product using the premium calculator available on the official website.
Need for premium calculators
Almost all the life insurance companies in the market offer term insurance plans for their customers. Hence, there are plenty of term insurance covers available in the market. The cost of a term insurance cover is influenced by various factors like age, income, gender, marital status, medical history, smoking habits, etc. Considering that it is a tedious task to provide customised price quotes to all interested customers, insurers provide premium calculators that allow customers to calculate the cost themselves. If they are interested in purchasing a policy after knowing the price, customers can contact the company and apply for a cover. This process is simple, and it allows customers the freedom to choose the right policy without any external influence.
How to access the IndiaFirst Term Insurance Premium Calculator
The step-by-step instructions for accessing the term insurance premium calculator offered by IndiaFirst are listed as follows:
- Visit the official website of the company at http://indiafirstlife.com
- On the homepage, you can find the products offered by the company.
- On the right-hand side of the homepage, you can find the floating menu with the button labelled ‘get a quick quote’.
- Once you click on this button, you can choose the type of plan (protection, wealth creation, or retirement) you wish to buy.
- When you choose the plan you wish to buy, you can open the premium calculator page specific to term insurance.
- On this page, enter your personal details like date of birth, smoking habits, gender, etc.
- After entering these details, click on ‘get quote’.
- You can find the premium for Rs.1 crore sum assured amount. You can edit this information to find the premium for different sum assured options.
- You may also choose additional rider covers listed below and check the overall price of the term cover.
- If you are satisfied with the price of the policy, you may proceed to purchase the policy by clicking the ‘buy policy’ button.
Advantages of using a term insurance premium calculator
The major advantages of using the term insurance premium calculator offered by IndiaFirst are listed as follows:
- Premium calculators are simple and easy to use. The process involved here is much easier than visiting the branch office of the insurer and requesting a quote for a specific policy. Customers can know the price of their desired products from the comfort of their own homes.
- Customers can easily compare different products in the market with the help of premium calculators. There are plenty of companies in the market and they all offer term plans. Customers can compare multiple products simultaneously and pick the best product suitable for their specific requirements.
- It is possible for customers to improve their knowledge about various products with the help of premium calculators. Understanding life insurance covers and the factors that influence the price of these covers is crucial when it comes to choosing the right product.
- Companies typically use premium calculators and other tools as a way to market their products to a large customer base. By offering these tools, companies allow customers to figure out their requirements by themselves and reach out to the company only at the time of purchase.
Term insurance covers are essential for every earning professional irrespective of their age and income. With the help of term covers, one can secure the financial needs of his/her dependents even if they are not around to earn for them. The term insurance plans offered by IndiaFirst are intended just for this purpose. By calculating the price of the policy with the help of the premium calculator, customers can plan their finance ahead and choose the right type of coverage.