Term insurance plans are protection-oriented plans that provide high-value coverage at an affordable price tag. If you enter the policy at a young age, the price of the cover is extremely cheap. This is the reason why most financial experts urge people to take a term insurance plan as early as possible. Private life insurance company, Edelweiss Tokio, has a few term insurance products in its lineup. These protection plans provide risk coverage against various unexpected eventualities. If you are thinking of buying a term plan, you can use the premium calculator offered by the company to determine the sum assured amount suitable for your budget.
Need for premium calculators
There is an overwhelming number of life insurance plans available in the Indian market at present. These plans cater to the needs of all kinds of customers. Picking the right product is essential to make the most out of a life insurance policy. Most importantly, you need to make sure that these life insurance covers fit within your budget. Premium calculators help you decide this. By entering a few personal details, you can know the price of a term insurance plan. You may try out different options and pick the right sum assured amount that fits within your budget. Considering this, premium calculators play a major role in influencing the purchase decision of customers.
How to access Edelweiss Tokio Term Insurance Premium Calculator
The term insurance premium calculator offered by Edelweiss Tokio can be accessed through the following ways:
- Visit the official website of Edelweiss Tokio at https://www.edelweisstokio.in/
- On the home page, you can find the products offered by the company under the section ‘our products’.
- Here, you can find the different term insurance covers offered by the company.
- Click on the specific plan you wish to buy.
- Click on ‘get a quote’ on the specific product page.
- This will take you to the premium calculator page where you can enter your details like gender, name, date of birth, tobacco habits, yearly income, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- After entering all these details, you can know the premium for the policy from the company.
- Alternatively, you may also access the premium calculator by clicking on the ‘premium calculator’ link at the bottom of the homepage.
- If you are satisfied with the price of the policy, you may go ahead and purchase the policy.
Advantages of using term insurance premium calculators
Some of the key advantages of using term insurance premium calculators are listed as follows:
- Premium calculators serve as effective tools when it comes to comparing products from different insurers in the market. People do research on different products before choosing a specific one. By knowing the cost of different products in the market, they can pick the right policy that fits within their budget.
- Individuals can use premium calculators to save a lot of time and effort during their research process. With just a few clicks, they can know the price of the product instantly without having to visit the branch office of the insurer or waiting for a reply from the company.
- With the help of premium calculators, customers can improve their knowledge about specific products. By using premium calculators, they can understand the factors that influence the price of the product. This will help them understand their needs and choose the right product.
- Companies can use premium calculators to reach out to a large number of potential customers. By allowing customers to know the price instantly, they can easily filter out interested parties and appeal to their needs. This also helps them gather information about their potential customers and market their products in a more effective way.
Term insurance covers are commonly available with almost all top players in the market. Companies have their own metrics to assess the risk profile of customers and price the product accordingly. Edelweiss Tokio has both online and offline term insurance covers for its customers. Customers can find information about different plans and choose the sum assured amount that matches their protection needs. In this process, premium calculators help customers understand their coverage needs and help them understand what they wish to have from a term insurance cover.