Future Generali is one of the latest entrants to the long lineup of life insurance companies in India. The company offers both term plans as well as investment-oriented plans for the benefit of its customers. The protection plans offered by Future Generali can be bought to ensure the financial security of one’s dependents. One of the major benefits of term insurance covers is that they can be bought for an affordable price. When it comes to term insurance, it is better to opt for a sum assured amount as high as possible within your affordable range. You can calculate this with the help of a premium calculator offered by the company.
Need for a Term Insurance Premium Calculator
Since term insurance plans are pure insurance covers, they are a must for everyone irrespective of their age or income. Most of the insurers in the market provide term plans without any specific limit on the maximum amount one can choose. This means that people are free to choose the sum assured amount based on their own affordability. In order to choose the right amount, it is essential to know how much one needs to spend on the coverage. This is where a premium calculator comes into play. Customers can use the premium calculator to know the exact price of the policy for the chosen sum assured amount.
How to use Future Generali’s Term Insurance Premium Calculator
The premium calculator offered by Future Generali can be accessed using the following ways:
- Visit the official website of Future Generali Life at https://life.futuregenerali.in/insurance-plans/term-plans
- On the home page, find the ‘calculator’ button on the right side navigation menu.
- Once you click on the calculator, it will ask you to choose the plan for which you wish to calculate the premium.
- After choosing the plan, you can open the calculator for the specific plan.
- On the calculator page, you can provide your personal details like name, date of birth, gender, sum assured amount, smoking habits, premium payment term, policy term, and other options.
- After entering all these details, click on ‘calculate’.
- You can click on the specific plan under the category ‘term plans’ on the homepage.
- Click on ‘buy online’ to get a quote from the insurer.
- Enter your personal details like name, age, gender, smoking habits, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- After entering these details, you can get your personalised quote from the insurer.
Advantages of using a Premium Calculator
The following advantages can be witnessed when you calculate the premium of a life insurance cover through a premium calculator:
- The best thing about a term insurance premium calculator is that it provides results instantly without any delay. Through this way, customers can get the details of multiple plans immediately while doing their research. They can compare the features of these plans and pick the best one suitable for them.
- Customers can gain a lot of knowledge about various plans while using premium calculators. By understanding the factors that influence the price of a product, they can make the most out of a term insurance policy.
- It is possible to plan your finances better when you use a premium calculator. Premium calculators provide the closest price of a term insurance cover along with the other charges. This helps customers estimate their expenses and plan their investments accordingly.
- For insurance companies, premium calculators allow them to serve a wide range of customers in the market. It saves them the trouble of answering individual queries from their customers. This helps them appeal to a wide customer base and serve them effectively.
While term insurance plans are the cheapest forms of life cover, the annual premium of a policy must be calculated well ahead to ensure proper financial planning. The premium calculator offered by Future Generali serves this purpose and helps customers with their proactive financial planning. By knowing the price of a specific plan, customers can allocate their budget accordingly and ensure the financial security of their loved ones.