With Sahara Term Insurance Plan, you can provide financial protection to your family in the unfortunate event of the demise of the breadwinner of the family. Sahara Term Insurance Plan is offered by Sahara India Life Insurance Company Limited, a purely Indian company in the insurance market with no foreign collaborations. Investing in a term insurance plan is beneficial because for a low premium, you can get comprehensive life cover over a long policy term.
Benefits of Sahara Term Insurance Plans
Under the Sahara Term Insurance Plan, you can get following benefits:
- Simple and comprehensive life cover to protect the financial needs of your family in the unfortunate event of the demise of the policyholder.
- Sum assured is payable as death benefit to the nominee or beneficiary in the unfortunate event of the demise of the policyholder. Minimum Sum Assured is Rs.5 lakhs.
- Minimum policy term is 15 years and maximum 20 years.
- You can choose monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly premium payment frequency.
- Tax benefits as per the Income Tax Act, 1961.
List of Term Insurance Plans Provided By Sahara India Life Insurance Company Limited
Sahara Kavach Term Plan is the only term insurance plan offered by Sahara India Life Insurance Company Limited.
Sahara Kavach Term Plan – It is a pure term insurance plan offering comprehensive cover to the beneficiary in the unfortunate event of the demise or permanent disability of the life insured during the policy term. Sum Assured is paid as death benefit to the nominee or beneficiary.
Benefits and features of Sahara Kavach Term Plan are as follows:
- Sum Assured: Minimum Rs.5 lakhs to maximum no limit.
- Policy Term: 15 or 20 years.
- Payment modes: Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, and monthly.
- Premium Payment Term: Same as Policy Term.
- Policy can be revived within 5 years from the date of lapse.
- Grace period: You are given 15 days for monthly and 30 days for all other premium payment modes to pay premiums due. At the end of grace period, if the premiums are not paid, the policy continues but the Sum Assured will be payable after deducting the outstanding premiums.
List of all plans provided by Sahara Life Insurance Company Limited under Term Insurance Plans
|Sahara Kavach Term Plan
||Minimum 18 years to maximum 50 years
Why one needs Sahara Term Insurance Plans?
In addition providing financial protection to your loved ones in the unfortunate event of the demise of the policyholder, the other benefits of investing in a Sahara Term Insurance Plan include:
- Comprehensive life cover at a low premium over 15 to 20 years.
- Tax deduction on premiums paid under Section 80C and death benefit under Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Premium payment can be made via cash, cheque or ECS.
- Lapsed policies can be revived within 5 years from the date of first unpaid premium by submitting a written request, paying all premiums due, and providing proof of insurability.
- Call the company toll-free number at 1800-180-9000 for policy related queries.
- You can fill up and submit an online request form to get in touch with an insurance advisor who can guide you through all insurance related processes.
- You can calculate premium using the online premium calculator which is available on the company website.
- The company has a dedicated grievance redressal cell to resolve your grievances at the earliest. Visit the nearest Sahara India Life Insurance branch, call the company toll-free number or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Grievances will be acknowledged within 10 business days.
Sahara India Life Insurance Company Limited is the first fully Indian company to enter the Indian Life insurance market in 2004. It offers a range of insurance products from term plans and annuity to endowment and ULIPs. It offers group insurance as well as personal insurance plans, designed to cater to the specific needs of its customers from urban and rural areas. It also offers riders such as the Sahara Accidental Death Benefit Rider Plan to provide an added level of financial protection to your family in the case of accidental death of the life insured.